Today we released our latest version (0.5) of Tribe Social. Our team created a video to show off the latest features available today!
- New Home Page Design
- Admins can manage their own platform
- New Custom Backgrounds for video area
- Now integrated with Resi (Living as One)
- New Integrations with YouTube and Vimeo
1. Hero Welcome Section on HomePage
We heard from a few clients that the homepage felt “cold” and uninviting. We added a new “hero” section that allows you to set a welcome message and a large background image to quick invite people to start watching.
2. Better Platform Control for Admins
Previously, only our internal support team could manage platform wide settings. Now we’ve added functionality for Admins to manage their own platform settings.
3. Add a Background Image Behind Content
Now you can add an image to be placed as a background for a collection. Images are uploaded and set at the collection level for all content in that collection.
4. Now Integrated with Resi (Living as One)
We now have a new integration with Resi (Living as One) . You can select “Resi” as an option in the dropdown when choosing your content type. Then enter the Event ID and your stream will be connected to your content page with live chat + ads below.
5. Now Integrated Fathom Analytics
User privacy and protection is a core value for our platform. Each Tribe Social account comes with a Fathom Analytics built in.